Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Me Myself and I


I've decided to participate in a new link up called Me Myself and I. Once a month you have to answer 5 questions about yourself, on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. So as you can see I'm late lol.  It is a good way for people to learn more about you and to meet more bloggers. If you want to join up or see the co-hosts blogs click here.

1. What is your biggest phobia?
Well, I'm somewhat claustrophobic, I also hate most bugs and spiders. And have you ever seen that show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"??...um,yeah worst nightmare. LOL

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
Right now I have to say this past sunday when I was still in Portugal and I finally got to hang out with a guy that I met there and it was a super fabulous day :)



3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Oh gosh, I don't know. Maybe 19 because I was in college living it up, going out with friends a lot and just having a great time. 

4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Um, I don't. lol.

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
This would change a lot but right now I would say:
Enchanted by Taylor Swift
..and that's all I can think of right now. lol



No comments: