Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social & Sunday Funnies



1. What is your favorite Fall activity?
I don't know....shopping for fall clothes! lol

2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why?
No I don't watch football at all

3. What is something fun about Fall in your area?
This question prompted my to research fall activities in my area. LOL
I haven't done this before but a nearby town has this "haunted harbour" thing going on where you can take candlelit walks through the trails and its supposed to be all spooky. I might have to check it out. Also there is a nearby pumpkin patch where you can pick your own pumpkins. It seems to be a big thing for people with kids. 


4. Fav Fall outfit staples?
I would have to say pea coats and boots. 




5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?
CASTLE






6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions?
Thanksgiving. We don't have a tradition really, but we usually spend it with my aunt who lives in the same city.














2 comments:

Unknown said...

The alpaca picture is the best thing I've seen all day ahaha. So funny. Who knew alpacas were so funny??

I totally said Fall Shopping as well. Shopping is just always great aha.

Megan said...

Oh I love Castle and that whole "that bitch made it look so easy" thing is so ture!