Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Social and Sunday Funnies

Sunday Social





1. What do you miss most about being a kid? 
I just miss that care-free attitude, when your biggest worry was if you could go out and play. I miss those days where I was outside all day with my friends only coming in for lunch and dinner and not wanting to go in when it was bedtime.


2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
No not really, my name isn't really one that could be shortened.

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? 
The monkey bars, playing power rangers and perfecting my cartwheels lol

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? 
a zookeeper

5. What was your favorite toy?
My cabbage patch kid. I still have her.


6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? 
umm when my sister was born, I asked when we were going to take her back.












No comments: