Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekend Recap

Well this weekend was a nice one for me because it was a long weekend and I actually had it off! On Saturday I did a bit of running around, looking for a pumpkin and various crafting supplies because I had a project in mind I wanted to do that I had seen on Pinterest. Here is the picture that was my inspiration:


And here is my version:


I had a lot of fun making it and am thinking about maybe trying some handmade things for Christmas.

On Sunday I did some more running around including shipping my first ever Ebay sale! I also made a recipe from Pinterest. It seemed really good and it turned out really bad. As in everyone that tasted it thought it was gross. I threw it out. I also made some more granola energy balls, which are dangerously addicting! 

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. I pretty much just lounged around the house all day. I watched For Lovers Only for a second time. I rented this movie from iTunes awhile back and loved it so I actually bought it this time. 

Then it was time for my favourite shows. Gossip Girl season 6 (and last season) premiere was last night and it was great! Then Castle, of course. 

Today I did some more errands picking up some items for my friends bachelorette party thats in two weeks and also getting a present for my friends little girls birthday next weekend! 

All in all it was a pretty nice relaxing weekend, just doing things that I enjoy which is always great.

How was your weekend?

1 comment: