Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Weekend Recap



This past weekend was actually pretty good! One of the girls that I work with at my side job had invited me to her house for a party she was throwing for her sisters birthday. After literally two weeks of hell at work, it turned out to be just what I needed. Another girl from work was there earlier in the day helping her get things ready and by the time I got there later in the evening after work, they were already pretty drunk and I needed to get caught up. lol. We did shot after shot and I tried some pretty good ones! It was great bonding with the girls and meeting new people and I had an all around fabulous time! (minus the $25 cab ride home)

Saturday I got to wake up with a nice little hangover and go to a 4 year olds birthday party. It was at an indoor playground that I couldn't find for like 30 mins. It was so annoying and then when I got there, I swear there was like 100 kids in this building. Let's just say I didn't stay too long!

This upcoming weekend is something I have been waiting for for a long time because it's my friends bachelorette party in Ottawa!!! I'm sooo excited. Mostly just to see her and spend time with her because I haven't seen her for about a year. We are planning a very busy day which she knows nothing of, and I just know she's going to love it! The only part I dislike is the 6 hour drive though. The first 4 hours aren't bad, I bring all my favourite cds and have fun singing to myself in the car, lol. But the last 2 hours are just agony waiting to get there. 

Anyways I hope everyone else had a good weekend! 


No comments: