Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Me, Myself and I



1) What was your favorite gift given to you as a child?
Probably a doll house, or my Cabbage Patch Kid, considering I still have it 24 years later. 

2) Christmas is almost here, what is that 
one Christmas song you could listen to on repeat?
All I Want for Christmas is You


3) What are a few of the items on your Christmas list this year?
A waffle maker (random I know lol) so I can make delicious things like this:


 and a few books and cds. 

4) Do you and your family have any special holiday traditions? Explain.
Not really. We usually end up at my aunts or cousins house for Christmas dinner and thats about it. 

5) Which do you prefer: wrapping paper or gift bags? Why?
Wrapping paper. I like wrapping presents for people and I like ripping off the paper! lol

3 comments:

Victoria said...

A waffle maker will be a great gift! Hope you get it :)

Jacky C said...

We're giving my sister a panini maker so wake maker sounds much better. Happy holidays!

Simply Evani said...

Omggg we have a waffle maker and I love it so much. Waffles are infinitely better homemade! Hope you get one for Christmas :) Nice to meet you from the link up!

xo,
Evani
http://www.simplyevani.com

P.S. Did you know you have captcha up?