Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday

Today I got a pretty cool phone call. I filled out an application SO LONG ago to become a patient of a Nurse Practitioner clinic in my town. It's for people that don't have a doctor, because it's hard to get a doctor and having a nurse is better than nothing. So they called me today and I'm going later for my initial consultation. I'm so happy to finally get in, that means I won't have to go sit in the walk in clinic for hours every time I need a new prescription! :)

Last night I went out to dinner with a friend from work and then we went to see Silver Linings Playbook. Great movie! It was a little "different" I guess, but I really enjoyed it. Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence are fantastic in it and I can see why they are nominated for Oscars!


Now here's what I'm loving on Pinterest lately..





What a fabulous blazer!









No comments: