Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

What is your ideal way to relax?
I looove to just lay in bed under the covers with my laptop just browsing the net, reading blogs, going on Pinterest, stalking people on Facebook, window shopping etc etc. 

Where is your favourite place to be??
By the water, or on the water, but not necessarily IN it.

Who do you consider your biggest role model?
I don't really know. I think anyone who lives on their own terms and doesn't let others push them around or define them is someone to look up to. I hope that some day I will be thought of as someone like that.

What does your life look like in 3 years? 
Well in 3 years I'll be 29....I hope to own a home or atleast be ready to start looking to buy a home. I hope to still love my job as much as I do now, and I hope to be in a relationship (not married, just happy with someone at least)

If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
Hmmmm I'm not sure that I would change anything. Everything has lead me to where I am now. I don't really have any regrets. At least none that I can think of right now! lol


What is your biggest accomplishment in live thus far?
Honestly, I'm not sure! I don't really have one particular thing that I'm the most proud of or anything...I guess I'm proud of everything that's led me to where I am now. I'm 26 and about to become debt-free by the end of next month! I don't plan to buy a house for another few years so I don't foresee myself taking on any major debts in the near future so that is a really good feeling. I'm glad that I have found a career that I enjoy and for the most part look forward to going to every day. I get fulfillment from my job and I know that I am good at it. Now, if I could just find a little romance in my life then I would be set!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Stalking people on Facebook! LOL! I do the same!

Stopping by from Sunday Social!!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

PS: Your word verification hates me!