I saw this article in Womens Health Magazine, and wanted to share it with you. I just found it to be so cute and true. It's called "8 Eternal Truths We Can Learn From Tykes"
1. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Even when there isn't a prize in the box.
2. Your world can be half real and half imaginary.
3. If there's even the slightest doubt, hit the potty before you leave.
4. Homework blows. Bring work home with you and it'll ruin your night. And your marriage.
5. There's a reason they don't give credit cards to 8-year-olds. You're supposed to save up for a new toy.
6. The coolest adults are the ones who listen.
7. Adrenaline is the greatest drug.
8. Rain isn't something to curse but to enjoy. Hurry up before it clears.
Cute, isnt it?