Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Check out a fellow blogger!

I just wanted to take a few minutes to refer you to a blog that I thought you all might enjoy, if you don't already know her. She goes by Mary and her blog is titled "Hail Mary". I don't really remember how I stumbled across her blog but I bookmarked it right away. It's just so interesting!

She writes about fashion a lot, posting a lot of photos of what outfit she wore that day, yet does not seem materialistic in any way. I look forward to her "Embracing Mondays" posts, which are (if you didn't guess) every Monday. She also writes a lot about causes she believes in, particularly the genocide in Darfur, and always tells you how you can get involved, leaving you with a phone number you can call or website you can visit.

One particular post I want you to check out is titled "The Big 100". It's her 100th post and she writes a list of 100 pieces of advice. How she thought of 100 things I will never know. I could never think up that many!

Anyways I just thought you should all check out her blog! I'm sure it will become a bookmark on your computer as it has on mine. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, I love her blog. And her clothes. She had some really good New Years resolutions up earlier this year & I have been reading since then!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Prolly from me.. I used to feature her a lot in my Link Loves :)

I ADORE her. Her and her cute red hair.

hklover86 said...

FB - i think you are right. I probably stumbled across her blog from yours, thanks :)