Saturday, February 27, 2010

Half Price Friday...again!

Well this past Friday was half-price day at Goodwill again. It has been half-price day every Friday for the last 4 weeks. I'm wondering if it was always like this, and I never noticed? I will have to ask them next time I am there. This time I snagged a book, a sweater and 2 tops. Here are my latest book finds. I forgot to take a picture of the ones I got last week so I put them all together in this one. They are:
  • Joy Fielding mystery novel
  • Tess of the D'urbervilles
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns
  • Love the One You're With

And here are the clothes I got:


1. Isaac Mizrahi sweater..don't you love this colour? I just love green sweaters!


2. T-shirts. The pink one is Banana Republic and the red-orange one is Ann Taylor Loft. One thing I wanted to point out is that when trying on these shirts, I have definately noticed a huge difference in the way they feel, compared to the stores I normally shop at. Especially the pink one. The material is just sooo soft and like silky feeling. It just feels so great on the skin!

Anyways so those are my purchases! The first three books I got last week for under $4.00 total. And then the last book and the clothes I got yesterday for about $10! :)

1 comment: