Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I can't seem to stop shopping...

So the other day I went over to Old Navy to look for a new winter coat, and also because I saw on SmartCanucks that there was a 50% off Clearance items sale. Plus I had a $10 off $50 coupon that I got emailed to me for signing up for the email alerts. The coupon was only good for 2 weeks and it was the last day to use it. The reason I wanted to get a new coat was because I have been wearing the same one for about 3 winters now and even though I still love it, its a bit worn and getting a little tight as well. Anyways I ended up not only getting a great new coat but also a few other things.

Coat - Regular 109.50, on sale for 30% off, minus coupon = $69.04



Skirt - regular $29.50, on clearance for $16.99 minus 50% and coupon = 7.65


T-shirt - regular $17.50 on clearance for $4.97 minus 50% and coupon = $2.23
(the price tag actually said it was on clearance for $9.99 so it was even cheaper than I thought!)


Cardigan- regular $34.50, on clearance for $9.99 minus 50% and coupon = $4.49

And I forgot to take a picture but I also got 2 pairs of coloured tights that were regular $6.50 and I got them for $3.60!!

And incase you were wondering, instead of showing on the receipt that it took off $10 at the end it showed that it took a bit off each item, so thats why in my description it says "minus 50% and coupon" or whatever.

Pretty good deals don't you think??

1 comment:

Christina said...

I got the exact same bright colourful cardigan as you just a few weeks ago at Old Navy! And the same thing happened to me- I went up to the cash register to pay $9.99 for it and then it came out to $4.99 because it was 50% off the ticketed price!

I LOVE when that happens :) And I LOVE the cardigan too- I've wore it and got compliments on it :)