Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thrifting


The other day I did some thrifting on my day off. I went to Goodwill - this time to the one on the other side of town. It's a little more sketchy ( confirmed this when a creepy man asked me if I would buy him a tank top and then laughed at me when I said no and said he was kidding ? ), but I hadn't been there in awhile so I thought I would check it out. I was mainly looking for a piece of furniture for my summer project. I didn't find anything sufficient but I found some other great items!

I found this Dooney and Bourke purse in great condition!


There was a little surprise waiting for me inside!


10 Hong Kong Dollars! LOL

Then I went to this used clothing store called Plato's Closet. It's basically my new favourite store because it has all the brands that I like for cheap and it's all in great condition. Many of the items still have tags. I got a pair of jeans, a top, a necklace and a ring.

The necklace was $3 and the ring was $4. :)


1 comment:

~Carla~ said...

Great finds! Love the purple ring! Super cute!!! :)