Five things I'm proud of:
1. That I've paid of my student loans and have no debt now except my car which is only $9000 and very very manageable payments.
2. Where I am in my career. I have worked hard to get where I am now, and even though I don't make a lot yet I am finally working for a company where I CAN make a lot.
3. How I turned out. Sounds kinda weird but I think I turned out a pretty good kid. LOL I never really got in big trouble and have always been responsible and hard working. I don't expect anything to be handed to me in life.
4. My car...Probably the best and most educated decision I've ever made. I wanted one so bad but waited until I paid off student loans. I researched like crazy and ended up picking the perfect car for me, style wise and financially, and still love my car as much as I did when I first got it.
5. I think I'm a pretty strong person.
Five things I'm ashamed of:
1. I'm so unfit
2. Fear of commitment/laziness about dating/finding a future spouse.
3. Need to learn to "enjoy the moment"
4. That I haven't been to Portugal yet even though my relatives there own 2 hotels?!
5. Always wanting "more" (working on it though)
Five things I'm trying not to care about right now:
1. Loneliness and fear of being along forever
2. My parents and their problems
3. Work and it's problems
4. Money and saving for all kinds of things
5. My shitty-ass cell phone that I really want to get rid of
Ps. If the owner of this blog: http://yuppieinthecity.blogspot.com is reading my blog I am wondering if I can get your password as I would love to continue reading your blog :)