Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Randoms

-I recently went to a NARS/Shiseido warehouse sale. Got some great items including 5 hair care items, a Shiseido cleanser and moisturizer, 2 Shiseido foundations. I spent $88 which was under my budget of $100.
- I'm going to another warehouse sale next week. This one is called Lisa's Cosmetics and it has: Elizabeth Arden, Smashbox, Marcelle, Annabelle, and pretty much every fragrance known to man. I am more excited about this one because I regularly use a marcelle toner and exfoliator so I plan to stock up. The toner I used for years is discontinued and I am hoping maybe it will be there! I am planning on buying a bunch of stuff to make up a big gift basket for my sister for Christmas, and also for my best friend.
- My Luxe box has been shipped!!
-I just made these granola energy bites! They are totally delicious, and healthy (minus the choc chips) because they have: oats, peanut butter, flax seed, etc. I'm planning to have one or two tomorrow morning before work, and see if I feel any more energized than normal.
-I am obsessed with Pinterest. I have gotten so many ideas of things I want to make/try like hair chalking, cowgirl cookies, and DIY surf spray.

2 comments:

My money, my life said...

I used to go to those Shiseido sales as well! I have gotten some nice stuff in the past but it's always pretty crowded... the savings are amzing though! Let us know how the Lisa's Cosmetics sale goes - if you wanted to do a "collective haul" post on the stuff, I wouldn't be against it :p

hklover86 said...

I forgot to mention the timing. I went on Sunday (the last day) at around 1pm ( closed at 3) so it was the last few hours...there was NO LINE UP! And I even got a parking spot in the actual parking lot as opposed to down the street and across the road.

I will definitely do a collective haul post! Probably going to the other one on Tues so check after that :)