Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mexico!



I think I've mentioned my upcoming trip to Mexico a few times on this blog but I don't think I've really gone into much detail yet. So here's the plan: I'm leaving for Mexico next Saturday. The reason I'm going is because I am a bridesmaid in my friends wedding. This is a friend that I went to college with and even though we now live about 6 hours apart, we are pretty close. We talk basically every day and I consider her to be one of my best friends.


This is my first all-inclusive vacation and thats pretty exciting to me. Unlimited food and alcohol is like a whole new concept. Plus there is a ton of activities on the resort that are included as well. As super excited as I am to be relaxing on the beach with unlimited amounts of alcoholic beverages, I'm actually kind of stressed out about it. I keep worry about forgetting something important, or what if I don't look good and ruin the photos? LOL I'm crazy I know, but I can't help it.

The cost of the trip was $1269, plus $104 cancellation coverage. I'm planing on bringing some spending money as well because we do plan to do a few off-resort day trips, plus I will be getting my hair done in the salon on the resort for the wedding. I'm not going to divulge the actual name of the resort but it looks super nice, and its 5 stars.

This is my to do list:

-make a packing list
-get nails done
-get waxing done
-decide how I want my hair done
-exchange my spending money
-pick up a few last minute items
-take my 2nd dose of Dukoral
-then PACK of course!!

Anyways like I said I'm a little stressed out right now, but once everything is done and I am laying in the beach in Mexico I can relax!!!!

P.S. Help me please, how much clothing should I bring and what should I wear on the plane??




2 comments:

unabashedlyashley said...

Wear something comfy on the plane. Layers are good because it will be warm when you get there :)
Bring a giant cup for the all inclusive bars unless you want to keep requesting dinky cups of booze :) We all had matching ones with lids and straws. Good for stumbling around with.
Have fun!

The Asian Pear said...

I have no suggestions as I've never been to Mexico or a resort. But have fun! :)