Friday, February 8, 2013

Happies & Crappies

Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Happies:
-Getting an unexpected belated Christmas bonus from my second job. 
-Last min dinner out with a friend after work last night. 
-Ordered 3 books and Criminal minds DVD off Amazon. Can't wait to get my package!
-Making another $500+ car payment. Next pay = bye bye car loan
- Found motivation to do a 10 min Blogilates video. I'm slowly getting it back. 
-It was pretty slow at work today due to a big snow fall we got so we had a nice productive day and got caught up on stuff
- Got accepted to be a patient at a nurse practitioner clinic! (cause I don't have a doctor) FINALLY I no longer have to go wait for hours in a clinic when I need something!



Crappies:
-Inventory at work this week which equals major stress for everyone. 
-Keep thinking about a huge exam coming up that I need to study for. I'm nervous!
-Still feeling a little sluggish and lethargic and not motivated to get back on track with working out and such. I think its the weather,honestly winter is so depressing, but at least I'm getting there slowly right?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a Christmas bonus? nice! what books did you order?