Friday, February 15, 2013

Happies & Crappies

Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Happies
-My order from Amazon.ca came! Already finished reading Heat Wave. 


-Also got another season of Criminal Minds which I LOVE
-Spoke to my boss at my main job about my schedule. Basically the way my schedule has been with the 2 jobs I've been working 6 days a week every week since..I don't even know when. It's really starting to wear me down but I refuse to give up the PT job. It provides me with a break from the FT job while giving me that little bit of extra cash. Basically we worked it out and I am looking forward to having 2 days off again. 
-Currently my car loan sits at $427!! :D

Crappies
-Honestly, not too much lately. Just feeling a little burned out from working so much, but like I said that should hopefully change! That's it!



No comments: