Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's Over!

Well yesterday was the dreaded day of getting my wisdom teeth out. I was so super nervous going to the dentist and as I was sitting in the waiting room I just wanted to bolt. As it turned out, it wasn't really that bad. Between the freezing and the nitrous oxide I was pretty relaxed, just laying there watching tv and I hardly felt a thing. This was me:


The freezing lasted for a few hours after I got home which kinda freaked me out not feeling my lip. lol. I basically sat on the couch for the rest of the day with my laptop and because the freezing lasted so long, I didn't really feel any pain until quite a while later. This morning I woke up and it was pretty painful. I took some painkillers this morning and some Advil later on and it hasn't been too bad. Again, I've just been laying on the couch with my laptop and the tv remote, eating soup, pudding and frozen yogurt.  I'm supposed to work tomorrow but I might call in, haven't decided on that yet. 

Has anyone read The Great Gatsby?? It was free on iBooks so I downloaded it. Haven't started reading it yet though. Might start reading it later! 

Also you girls need to check out this blog I found. It's called My Friends Are Married. All you single ladies will love it! 



No comments: