Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social: Pinterest Edition

Sunday Social

So...I was supposed to be planning this all week finding the most perfect pins and then I totally forgot about it, so I'm just winging it here.  I feel bad that for the last 3 weeks I've been posting nothing but Sunday Socials! I promise to give you guys a life update soon.

1. Favourite outfit pin


This is nothing special but typical of something I would wear on a nice spring day. I love a good pair of jeans with a striped top and my brown boots and always like to add a pop of colour with a scarf!

2. Favourite food pin

Going with this one because I have made these MANY times as they are so amazing!.
Recipe here.

3. Favourite wedding pin
Ok so I honestly never pin wedding stuff because I'm not planning on getting married anytime soon (if ever) but I do adore this dress as I have always liked those that are a tad old fashioned with lace and not stark white. I could see myself in a dress like this


4. Favourite DIY/Craft pin
Shopping bags in frames..its genius

5. Favourite quote/verse/lyric pin



6. Share one more random pin you love



No comments: