Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social



1. Favourite New Years Eve you've had before?

I honestly couldn't tell you. I feel like every year I hope to do something amazing and it never happens so now I just treat it like any normal day. 

2.Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so, what?

This year I was invited to a party that a guy from work is having so I'm probably just going to do that. Hanging out with that particular group of people is always a good time. 

3. Name a book we should all read come January?

Since hearing about this book I am dying to read it! It goes along with one of my goals for this year. Here is a blog post that talks about the book!

4.What are your New Years resolutions?

To move out of my parents house. All you PF bloggers are probably shaking your heads thinking about all the money I'm saving living at home, and I hear you. But I'm over it. Im 26 years old and I feel that my time has come. I think it might be good for me and I feel that my own sanity and well being is more important than saving money. Will elaborate more on this later! 


No comments: